Here’s a quick and easy DIY to help you bring spring into your room! These paper butterflies are super cute and you can either stick them on your wall or make them into a garland and hang them around your room.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Square patterned paper (origami paper is ideal, but you can use whatever you want)
- 3D foam tape
- Glue (if necessary)
1. Take your paper and fold it in half vertically and horizontally.
2. Fold along one diagonal, then unfold. Then fold along the other diagonal and unfold.
3. Push the centers together until you have a triangle.
4. Take the bottom corners of the triangle and fold them to meet at the top.
5. Flip the triangle over and fold the top of the triangle over the bottom edge so that the tip sticks out a bit
6. Flip the triangle back over and fold the tip over. If the tip of your butterfly won’t stay, add some glue to make sure it sticks.
7. Stick your 3D foam sticker to the back of your butterfly and place it on your wall.
These butterflies are super easy and you can make them in all different sizes, colors, and patterns! We’re gonna be posting a lot more DIY’s so if there’s anything specific you’d like to see, let us know!